Monday, May 10, 2010

Object of my Affection: Turquoise Crackle Urn @ Anthropologie



As it was such a beautiful spring day this past Saturday, Mr. Goodbits and I decided to take full advantage of the lovely weather and take a jaunt into town. We sampled some gourmet teas, and drooled over the aisles of goodies at Di Bruno Bros. Before returning home we visited the flagship store of Anthropologie down by the park, where Mr. Goodbits found these enchanting planters. I was taken with their beauty, as was Mr. Goodbits, and was shocked by the price - in a good way! I fell in love with the rustic finish and beautiful hue, and at only eight dollars we bought two of them. I didn't know Anthropologie sold so much as a bar of soap for eight dollars, but there you have it!

We will likely plant some trailing succulent of some sort in them, but for now they are flanking either side of our hearth with pinecones perched atop them. Curiously, I didn't find them on the Anthropologie web site, nor at their sister gardening site Terrain. If you're fortunate enough to have an Anthropologie store near you, their worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment